Happy Wednesday! Mid-week already! Do you also feel that the days are flying by?
Here’s a little riddle to start the day and get our brains warmed up for some work today! Can you solve it? Here goes …….
Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Today’s timetable :
1. English : Sp, (nature, creature), E.I.P., Read Chap.16 Fantastic Mr. Fox, sentences activity.
2. Irish : See ‘Online Resources’ section of the website.
3. Maths : M.M. Week 34 Wednesday pg. 68, BAM pg. 142.
4. Well-being task on the website.
5. Ms. Haughton’s P.E. activity - that will definitely wake us all up!
How are you getting on with the well-being tasks girls? What activity set by the teachers have you enjoyed?
We’d love to hear from you on the blog! If there are any questions, you can contact us as always at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org if there are further questions.
Ms. Callinan and Ms. Holden.