Isn't it a great word? It is so important that we show kindfulness, especially when things are hard. Maybe you could put on the kettle for a cuppa for an adult in your house or maybe you could read a story to a younger sibling. You could show kindfulness towards yourself, if you get stuck on a Mental Maths question, or surprise someone in your house with a hug that you both get to enjoy!
- Reading and reading activity: Fantastic Mr. Fox continued
- Mental Maths
- Maths : Counting work, then Busy at Maths work.
- Irish – on the website.
- Geography- Heat: Countries Around the World
- P.E.- on the website
- Religion- Hail Mary prayer, Mass responses, Communion workbook
- Remember to check out the ‘Well-being’ section of the website. Under the ‘Daily Task’ you will find just that! Every day from now on, you will find a task that will, we hope, improve your well-being. You might decide to do the daily task instead of a different subject on the timetable and that is okay girls, just please try to get your English and Maths done first!
We never get tired of hearing from you in the comments section! Remember to be kindful!
Have a terrific Tuesday, Ms. Holden and Ms, Callinan