We hope everyone is looking forward to trying out the daily task this morning. ,Remember to start with English and Maths but before you do......................... drop what you're doing, click the link below and have a good old dance! We know there are super dancers in Rm 5 and Rm 10. Enjoy!
Here is the timetable for today :
- Reading and reading activity ( Are you ready to imagine you are one of the fox cubs today?!)
- Mental Maths
- Maths : Counting work, then Busy at Maths work on the months and seasons and write the Time Rhyme
- Irish – see school website.
- Art- see school website
- Catch up on work you didn't get done
- Religion : Prayer-Confiteor, Look at the Powerpoint 'Jesus calms the storm' on Twinkl
- Check out the ‘Well-being’ section of the website. Under the ‘Daily Task’ you will find just that. Let us know how you are getting on with the tasks, we’d love to hear from you. You might decide to do the daily task instead of a different subject on the timetable and that is ok girls, just please try to get your English and maths done first!avb