Happy Monday! Wasn't the weather just super yesterday? We hope that you got to enjoy it and that everyone remembered to wear sun cream!
You can say ' Hocus, pocus, I can focus', so that you get your school work done and then get to enjoy more lovely weather. As usual, you can start with English and Maths and then you can choose from the timetable what you would like to do next.
3. Fantastic Mr. Fox- read Chapter 5. Design a digger!
5. Counting work, then Busy at Maths work on 3-D Shape pg 111
6. Irish- on the website
7. History- Create a time capsule or a Memory Box. Have fun!
8. Music- see website. Did anyone choose to teach themselves 'How far I'll Go' from Moana?
9. Religion- Prayer: Our Father. Communion workbook pg 17
We hope you enjoy the activities. Let us know how you get on with the memory box. We love hearing from you, as always!
Remember to look at the Well Being section on the website for the daily activity. We hope you find the Rainbow Breathing exercise relaxing. Doing it always makes Ms. Holden crave strawberries!!
Have a great day! Ms. Callinan and Ms. Holden