I hope you are all well and having a good week so far.
Well after all that activity - we feel you need a treat today!
Todays challenge is to bake COOKIES!!!
These cookies are super easy to make, only require two ingredients AND they are healthy too.
Remember to ask an adult to supervise when baking or cooking.
So here we go....
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of oats
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place oats in a blender or food processor and blend until oats look like flour.
(If you do not have a blender, do not worry – just use the oats as they are and your cookies will be nice and chunky).
3. In large bowl mash the banana till there are no lumps left.
4. Add in the oats and mix till smooth.
5. If you like, at this stage you can add in some extra ingredients such as dark chocolate chips or raisins. Yum!
6. Spray a baking tray or sheet with a little oil to prevent sticking.
7. Drop your cookie dough by large tablespoons onto the baking tray or sheet. Flaten a little by using the back of your spoon.
8. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days.
Enjoy and make sure to let us know how they turn out.
Ms. Haughton & Ms. Farrell McCabe