He began to speak about the countries involved in World War I. Five girls were called up to try on outfits. The girls' names were Khiana, Katie, Abbie, Alicia and Kayleigh. The countries they represented were Germany, France, Russia, Turkey and England. Khiana wore a 'berret', Abbie wore the 'avitor hat', Alicia wore a 'fez' and Katie wore a 'pickelhaube.'
He began to speak about weapons involved in the war. For example guns, swords and cannons. We also to try on armour. The colours used were green, grey and red. The armour was very heavy. It protected them from their enemies.
The transport system included planes, ships, submarines and tanks.
- Armour is a metal clothing worn to protect soldiers from their enemies.
- Planes were mainly used to spy on enemies from the other countries.
- The tanks got their name as they tried to convince the enemies they were used for water.
- Submarines were used for attacking above and below water. They could get into enemy territory without being seen.
- People starved to death in England because enemies were attacking boats with their food supplies aboard.
Thank you for reading, we hope you have enjoyed learning all about World War I just as we did!
By Sofija, Carolyne, Khiana, Alisha, Katie and Emily (Rm 9)